When I hear the words "Citrus Bar" I see pictures of a bar leading to a tropical oasis, Coated with fruit drinks. When I come back to reality and realize that we are Actually talking a juicer, my creativity pictures a juicer effective at quickly and Easily supplying citrus juice drinks to an entire bar full of people. Unfortunately, although my research showed that this Specific juicer is very Good because of its low cost, I also found that it cannot uphold my dreams of serving an Entire bar full of people in a short period of time. No More Sticky Fingers on the inside of the lid. Simply place your citrus fruit in the cup-like holding space Behind the two reamers and pull down the lid to slice your fruit in half. If there is 1 thing I find annoying about working with Citrus fruits it's the stickiness of their juices. On more occasions than I can count, I With this slicing option, There'll be no more sticky juices on Unfortunately, the cup-like holding space included...
Comments
Post a Comment